Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My oldest brother (based in Gothenburg) is at the Malmo v Celtic game tonight. In the home end, obvs.

He's pretty lucky, it looks fucking brilliant.

If they score I reckon a stand will collapse with all that bouncing.

As in Airdrie Onions? He posted some hilarious 'banter' that he and his friends had trolled a Muslim girl on Tinder with. I assume he got banned for being a complete and utter social reject rather than the racism. Either way it was fully deserved.

Just read it. That's horrific banter.

As in Airdrie Onions? He posted some hilarious 'banter' that he and his friends had trolled a Muslim girl on Tinder with. I assume he got banned for being a complete and utter social reject rather than the racism. Either way it was fully deserved.

Donny comes across as the type of kid who's been bullied for so long that he's completely socially inept with no idea what to do around people. His obsession with guns makes me think he might bring a gun in and massacre his whole school at some point. Or maybe he's just a p***k.

Donny comes across as the type of kid who's been bullied for so long that he's completely socially inept with no idea what to do around people. His obsession with guns makes me think he might bring a gun in and massacre his whole school at some point. Or maybe he's just a p***k.

Thank f**k he can't shoot you on the internet.

I'm a bad person.

Not long now until the first anniversary of this post, probably my best posting in the sorry history of me being on P&B.

Shambolic stuff.

Edited by ICTChris

Not long now until the first anniversary of this post, probably my best posting in the sorry history of me being on P&B.

Shambolic stuff.

This is like one of those attention seeking Facebook posts that are purposely vague.

PM me babe x

Edited by GingerSaint

Going back to college tomorrow for the first time in 12 years to get 'reskilled'. I didn't think I'd be nervous, but I am... :unsure:

I know, terrifying to think of all these 18-20 year old girls looking for an older man.

What to study?

Social Science, HND.

I know, terrifying to think of all these 18-20 year old girls looking for an older man.

Hrrm, didn't think of that.

Does that old rule where you shouldn't go younger than half your age + 7 still apply?

If it does, whoops.

If it doesn't, party on....

There's always one mature student who goes around shagging loads of 17 year olds when he's 29 and is a failure at life but because he's older he seems really clever and worldly wise.

That could be you Scorge, you lucky b*****d.

There's always one mature student who goes around shagging loads of 17 year olds when he's 29 and is a failure at life but because he's older he seems really clever and worldly wise.

That could be you Scorge, you lucky b*****d.

Are you still angry you fell for his worldly wise ways?