Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I am now the owner of two degus. Names pending. Possibly going for Namic and Dye. Alone they make no sense, but together they make a dynamic duo *sad trombone*.

I just looked them up. They eat their own shite.

Eta, I've read on, they will groom their owners. Maybe they can sort your barnet.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Just saw a guy boot his dog for trying to do the toilet. Fucking scumbag. No wonder you get stories of dogs killing bairns when you have c***s like this owning them. Sobering stuff.

But it's not the owner's fault, all of those types of dogs will attack children no matter how they are brought up :rolleyes:

Did you say anything? I don't think I could witness such a thing without shouting abuse at the culprit :angry:

It is quite delicious. I have two lads who, without fail, go onto my profile everyday and seek out every post I make to red dot. Pretty sure the 2 accounts are the same person. It's been going on for nearly a year I think. :lol:

there was one bloke called Slenderman who i gave a few red dots to for clogging up random images and memes with unfunny shit went back and red dotted every post i had made in the last three years. 70 odd dots!

But it's not the owner's fault, all of those types of dogs will attack children no matter how they are brought up :rolleyes:

Did you say anything? I don't think I could witness such a thing without shouting abuse at the culprit :angry:

I didn't say anything, and I kinda regretted it. I'm not a dog owner, actually not a big fan of them, but if I was then maybe I'd have spoke up and risked getting my head kicked in.

If he'd kicked a cat then I'd have jumped in there with the claw end of a hammer.

It would have been my 30th wedding anniversary today.

would have been if it wasn't for the fact that we split up after a couple of years :lol:

Was that around the same time you had that new patio put in?

Does anyone remember the petition that was set up to reinstate L4L as a member of Pie and Bovril? It was set up by one of his fellow VLs years ago. I was searching for something a few months ago and found the locked thread, what was funnier were the comments on the actual petition.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/re-instate-lichtieforlife-as-a-member-of-pie-and-bovril/signatures.html