Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Adrenaline is a remarkable thing. Five games of fives tonight, take a knock on my ankle in the opening minutes of the first game. Manage to play all the rest and almost forget about it, ten minutes after I get home it starts pounding like f**k and now I can barely walk on it :lol:

5 games of 5s? Wtf? Were you playing with OAPs?

Nah its the opening week of the league, so they have an introductory tournament of 8 minute games to get everyone back into the swing of things. Two groups of six and it goes on for about 2 hours. 40 minute games from now on though.

So, you played 5's for 40minutes? With breaks in between?

We played five games, eight minutes in length, with at least one games break inbetween

Adrenaline is a remarkable thing. Five games of fives tonight, take a knock on my ankle in the opening minutes of the first game. Manage to play all the rest and almost forget about it, ten minutes after I get home it starts pounding like f**k and now I can barely walk on it :lol:

My diagnosis, based on the symptoms described and bringing into account the derating factor that you're a Saintee, is that you have suffered nothing more serious than a case of twisted sock, and a mild case at that.

Treatment is simple and carries 100% success rate to boot.

Man the f**k up, RG.

I had to have my 12 year old dog put to sleep last week. Stayed with her to the end, I didn't want the wife to go through the heartache so I made her leave the house before the vet came. Our house is so quiet now.

Tell your wife to come back home then.