Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Morrison's 'British Chicken' diced breast fillets. I've never really trusted Morrison's.

Oh yeah.. a vein. Maybe. I momentarily forgot that chickens have veins.

You're going to get chronic diarrhoea. Meat is murder. m8.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

update on mrs weirdcals eye, quite a lot of sight returned. she had an MRI today and hopefully they will get to the bottom of this (must be about 50 pages back last post on this)

update on mrs weirdcals eye, quite a lot of sight returned. she had an MRI today and hopefully they will get to the bottom of this (must be about 50 pages back last post on this)

Good news about the sight returning, must be a huge relief for you both. Hopefully the MRI will give them more information about what caused it etc

Good news mate, was thinking about this just the other day too... Spooky how often that happens.

I couldn't decide between a sweet or a savoury snack before bed, so I made melted cheese on toast, with a thick layer of strawberry jam under the cheese.

Damn it's good B)

Would love to see this type of thing on Masterchef

Mrs weirdcal formerly known as Shary Bobbins?

post-12169-14376918724561_thumb.jpg

^^^ weirdcal earlier on today for sure.

:P

That's good news bud :)

Looks like someones keyed and scraped the side of my car facing the pavement last night. Ive just moved to a new area aswell.

Fantastic.

Spent a lovely half-hour feeding the ducks at Inglewood House yesterday afternoon. A very underrated activity.

Will be spending the day feeding the wean to the lions at Blairdrummond Safari Park. Will let you know how it goes.

In case he survives, please wish him a happy birthday, preferably in the form of amusing GIFs. He likes it when I read the amusing GIFs thread. No, not that one; the one Mozza2 started :wacko:

Today is my 32nd birthday, I am leaving for my stag in Hamburg in about an hour, and the fiancé and I have just had a bid accepted on our first house! It has been a good day so far, it will probably all go wrong from here on! (mainly down to Hamburg based incidents…)