Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just finished making hunners of those wee sausage, onion, cheese and pineapple thingys on sticks. What is the right name for them anyways?

Nothing but the best for the local glitterati that rock up to my humble abode!

Just finished making hunners of those wee sausage, onion, cheese and pineapple thingys on sticks. What is the right name for them anyways?

Dunno what the correct name for them is, but at the end of the night what you'll almost certainly be left with is a pile of sticks with no cheese and the pineapple still on them.

Pineapple hedgehog.

0918157645216ce325ed487eb4b9f517.jpg

Its one of the most under rated and healthy food you can eat.

Marks and Spencer's do a drink with beetroot and its unbelievably good. I will go in there with the intention of buying a bottle of wine and instead I leave with one of these -

img01587-20101221-1408.jpg?w=500

Don't eat the piece, it's out of date.

Apparently, here in Scotland's cultural capital, they stick bits of beetroot on the fucking sticks as well as cheese, onion and pineapple.

I fcuking love beetroot!

Aye, that's something of an improvement. Albeit like a sprig of parsley on an overcooked turd.

The snap back to 7am wake-up time has clearly been too much for the wean. He snuggled up next to BigFatTabbyWife "for a few minutes" and has been zonked for the past four hours :lol:

I love it on a well buttered roll, bacon, beetroot and salad cream.

Not for me thanks.....each to their own though.

Fish fingers on toast with salad cream though.......mmm

Edited by sjc

Just cover a huge horses' cock in bits of salmon and pretend it's salmon.

Then laugh as folk tuck in to it. Then look on in puzzlement as folk seem to be enjoying it. Then have some yourself. As you recoil from the upsetting taste, copious amounts of bitter jizz dripping down your chin, you realise that actually, the trick is on you, as they were only pretending to eat it as they knew it was a horses cock. Because it was obvious, especially when the salmon fell off.

Just cover a huge horses' cock in bits of salmon and pretend it's salmon.

Then laugh as folk tuck in to it. Then look on in puzzlement as folk seem to be enjoying it. Then have some yourself. As you recoil from the upsetting taste, copious amounts of bitter jizz dripping down your chin, you realise that actually, the trick is on you, as they were only pretending to eat it as they knew it was a horses cock. Because it was obvious, especially when the salmon fell off.

You just get weirder and weirder! :blink: