Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm still in bed at nearly 2pm.....can't be arsed getting up & doing fcuk all either!

I didn't wake up 'til 5pm. I stopped doing nightshifts in work because I was sick of the shite sleeping pattern, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I didn't wake up 'til 5pm. I stopped doing nightshifts in work because I was sick of the shite sleeping pattern, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

My sleeping pattern is all to cock for the last month......am going to use sleeping tablets from tomorrow night to get back on track. (Not that I want too of course)

Katie Hopkins, this has to be someone playing a character no one could be that ignorant, stupid and completely devoid of any empathy.

Banned P&B poster IMO.

Clearly she's seen the cash dredged in by American hateresses like Ann Coulter and fancied a slice of the pie herself. Whether she's serious or not is beside the point; there are enough people who like what they say for them to earn a living, which is far more worrying.

My sleeping pattern is all to cock for the last month......am going to use sleeping tablets from tomorrow night to get back on track. (Not that I want too of course)

I've never used sleeping tablets before. Instead of going to bed at 6am I'll just stay up for the whole day and try and do something productive. Normally shattered for the whole time but when it comes to 10pm and I can go to sleep it's worth it.

Was woken up during the night by the puppies barking like mad. When I went out this morning I found the reason for the commotion. Some dirty rat had been pelting all the windows with segments of oranges!

I think I have been a victim of a drive by fruiting.

Was woken up during the night by the puppies barking like mad. When I went out this morning I found the reason for the commotion. Some dirty rat had been pelting all the windows with segments of oranges!

I think I have been a victim of a drive by fruiting.

post-12169-14201149682778_thumb.jpg