Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

-19F (-28C) outside at the moment. Makes me very glad to have a working heater in the car, unlike the lady who came into the filling station so she could sit and warm up. Her heater had died 50 miles earlier and she was borderline hypothermic. I'll sleep indoors tonight, I think.

-19F (-28C) outside at the moment. Makes me very glad to have a working heater in the car, unlike the lady who came into the filling station so she could sit and warm up. Her heater had died 50 miles earlier and she was borderline hypothermic. I'll sleep indoors tonight, I think.

You normally sleep in your car?

Should be taking more care what you flush or put down the sink. You're smelling your own shite. Think how those poor Scottish Water guys feel.

I don't flush anything untoward down there and the guy wasn't sure if the blockage was even from our house. My shite certainly smells though. He seemed used to it.

Some halfwit had decided to open the window in the server/store room in one of my work's offices, went in this morning to find it covered in bird shit with two dead pigeons on the floor.

This is what happens when you bring in SHODAN to administer your databases.