Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Contemplating urinating in a mug next to my bed so I don't need to get up and go to the toilet

Go for it, but if you get close to the top, empty it out of the window and carry on. It might be easier just to go to the toilet.

There is/was a lassie in the year above that I get on really well with, and so much so that I was contemplating asking her out. But, as it turns out, she's 'seeing' this absolute c**t of a human being that I so happen to know.

Raging to say the least, and I do feel I'll be using this thread a fair bit, cheers partickfan.

There is/was a lassie in the year above that I get on really well with, and so much so that I was contemplating asking her out. But, as it turns out, she's 'seeing' this absolute c**t of a human being that I so happen to know.

Raging to say the least, and I do feel I'll be using this thread a fair bit, cheers partickfan.

Ask him out

Get a bucket, you'd have to empty it fewer times.

This really is a problem of modern life. Can post on P&B, but can't be arsed going for a pee.

I'm thinking that marketing the Chamber Pot may have moderate success. Guaranteed winner for university shops to stop folk in halls pissing in their sinks.

Got an unexpected payout from my step-dad's estate today. His estate was already settled and we've all had our inheritance already since his death, but this was from another pension that my old dear hadn't let on about and surprised us all with today. Just like the last time I got a payout from his estate, the money makes me uncomfortable. It'll be getting spent on spoiling the wee fella for Christmas on his Granda's behalf as I sure as f**k don't want it sitting in my account.

Got an unexpected payout from my step-dad's estate today. His estate was already settled and we've all had our inheritance already since his death, but this was from another pension that my old dear hadn't let on about and surprised us all with today. Just like the last time I got a payout from his estate, the money makes me uncomfortable. It'll be getting spent on spoiling the wee fella for Christmas on his Granda's behalf as I sure as f**k don't want it sitting in my account.

I'll take it off your hands.

You could always spend it on a Tesco carpet cleaner hire after you and your family were vomiting and shitting all over the house for the last couple of days. Allegedly.

Sometimes unexpected parts of the estate can be a shock. When my folks popped their clogs there were a few benefits to be had but also a big kick in the teeth. As my brother and myself got the small family business, my two sisters got ten grand each more from the estate. A few weeks later an unknown debt turned up in the business accounts which left me and the bruv liable for. As far as I am concerned, the old buggers stitched us up.

If it wasn't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all.

No, just I had to deal with a similar problem recently, and it was the easiest way to sort it. And it wasn't a rehearsal for the Aristocrats joke.

I've got a steam cleaner. Will get the place done once we're all up and about. Getting there. Spent a couple of hours today sterilising everywhere and catching up on washing bedding again.

Sometimes unexpected parts of the estate can be a shock. When my folks popped their clogs there were a few benefits to be had but also a big kick in the teeth. As my brother and myself got the small family business, my two sisters got ten grand each more from the estate. A few weeks later an unknown debt turned up in the business accounts which left me and the bruv liable for. As far as I am concerned, the old buggers stitched us up.

If it wasn't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all.

Ooft. Sair ain. Least you can laugh about it now, mate.