Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I like the idea of people falling through the ice and then folk who go to rescue them falling through the ice and then the folk who go to rescue the rescuers falling through the ice and then eventually you just end up with a lake filled with people.

Then the last one could just walk to safety.

I remember years ago there was a case of some numb-nuts walking his dog along Blackpool prom during a storm. The dog got washed out to sea, then the guy got caught when he tried to rescue it. A policewoman got swept out trying to rescue him and a policeman drowned trying to save her.

I don't know why the dog swallowed a fly.

I re-watched that James Kingston, urban climbing documentary from last year and am now forcing myself to watch videos of mental Russians / Ukrainians climbing stuff. Found this one.

Nope.

edit: What makes this even more uncomfortable for me is that I've been to the viewing gallery of the building that they are looking down onto that's popping out the clouds.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

I re-watched that James Kingston, urban climbing documentary from last year and am now forcing myself to watch videos of mental Russians / Ukrainians climbing stuff. Found this one.

What amazes me is the fact that they can walk at all never mind on top of massive structures due to the enormous size their testicles must be.

I love watching these types of videos, it's something I wouldn't mind trying myself.

Doubt I ever will though

Shitting Christ. Watching that gave me the sinking feeling you get in your stomach when a plane drops suddenly.

It would be the getting back down that would freak me out.

We should start a P&B injury ravaged posters thread.

I've got tendonitis in my right knee and haven't been able to play football for a month. That was just after recovering from another knee injury caused by the horrific 'surface' known as 'AstroTurf'.

Arthritis in my ankle. I'm 27 and a PE Teacher. Grim

ETA - Grim about my ankle and not necessarily because I'm a PE teacher haha.

Edited by The Woolshed

I never met a PE teacher I liked.

^^^ This.

Also, I never met a PE teacher for whom arthritis would particularly be a problem. All they ever did was stand on the sidelines, cross their arms, and scream abuse.

Mr Woolshed, I'm sure you're a very different breed ;)