Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Ordered our tesco delivery online the other night to be delivered between 4-5. We were out and about before then but were back at flat for 330 for the delivery coming, the mrs noticed she had a missed call from a mobile and she tried phoning back and never got hold. We waited til about 545 and decided to chase it up and the mrs phoned their online delivery service number, took a while to get through to them then when they did they called the delivery man and he said he came to the address and we weren't in! He phoned half an hour before the delivery slot but made it out as if we were out and then the order got cancelled! We have to wait til 5 o clock today to get it delivered now and didn't even get an apology it was made out that we had fucked off and need to get back in the end of the queue for shopping!! Absolutely awful service hope we get some sort of refund or voucher

So things really ramped up in the bad person stakes and I did some very stupid shit last night. Interesting looking up from the very bottom of life.

What you get up to mate? We've all done shit that we're not proud of......there's usually a way back though.

Ordered our tesco delivery online the other night to be delivered between 4-5. We were out and about before then but were back at flat for 330 for the delivery coming, the mrs noticed she had a missed call from a mobile and she tried phoning back and never got hold. We waited til about 545 and decided to chase it up and the mrs phoned their online delivery service number, took a while to get through to them then when they did they called the delivery man and he said he came to the address and we weren't in! He phoned half an hour before the delivery slot but made it out as if we were out and then the order got cancelled! We have to wait til 5 o clock today to get it delivered now and didn't even get an apology it was made out that we had fucked off and need to get back in the end of the queue for shopping!! Absolutely awful service hope we get some sort of refund or voucher

Apart from your messages, are you in a happier place today Throbber ? You seemed a little down yesterday.

Apart from your messages, are you in a happier place today Throbber ? You seemed a little down yesterday.

I feel a bit better, failed something in college and went on a downer about everything i go to f**k very easily and bury my head in the sand instead of doing anything to help myself. Hopefully be better when i speak to people at college and sort myself out a bit. Thanks for the concern!

I feel a bit better, failed something in college and went on a downer about everything i go to f**k very easily and bury my head in the sand instead of doing anything to help myself. Hopefully be better when i speak to people at college and sort myself out a bit. Thanks for the concern!

Good luck with it mate, things are rarely as bad as they seem, treat yourself, 'splash out' on a new pair of socks :lol:

Hope you get it sorted.

Good luck with it mate, things are rarely as bad as they seem, treat yourself, 'splash out' on a new pair of socks :lol:

Hope you get it sorted.

Thanks pal - I'm making far bigger deal of it than needs be and will be better when i speak to people at college!

I've been asked to do a job interview from home over Skype tomorrow. This could be interesting. :unsure:

No need to wear underwear then

ive done the reverse of that,i was totally in the scud,interviewing some guy in thailand

Nightshifts are a b@st@rd. Many moons ago I worked as a nightporter in a hotel in Germany. Did not enjoy. :thumbsdown

Was it easy to get a job?

I work on the bar/wait tables in my hotel but I also do night portering when I can for extra money and I don't hate it. It's so easy. I've pretty much done all my work, all my college work, and had a two hour phone conversation with my friend. I'd love to live in Berlin and was thinking that being a night porter would be a good start to learn German and just have a job. I was speaking to an Australian night porter who said he loved it.

Edited by Smurph