Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Really? In Edinburgh? How do you know they were living in it and not just stopped?

That is pretty sad if that's the case though.

Gf saw them earlier in the week plus the car is full of possessions......they also had sleeping bags over them.

Fuckin hell. Hard to imagine that in Edinburgh in this day and age, that kinda shit goes down...

By 'family' I presume you mean two adults and young kids?

I know. It's 2 adults and a kid.....kid looks about 12-14yo.

Well I sincerely hope things work out for them soon. I have only heard this from you and it's awful just picturing it in my mind. :(

It just doesn't sit right with me. It's like, where family's are concerned, this just shouldn't happen full-stop and there should be a housing system in place for people in this predicament.

There is usually emergency housing set aside for those who are considered "vulnerable", which includes families with children. In Glasgow, families can present a places like the Hamish Allen centre and wait for something to come up. There's bound to be something of that kind in Edinburgh as well.

I think sjc is a saint for saving that poor family instead of just passing by and posting about it.

72103987_gi.jpg

Not sure what I could offer them on a half finished boat renovation......and besides....what to say?!

Well I sincerely hope things work out for them soon. I have only heard this from you and it's awful just picturing it in my mind. :(

It just doesn't sit right with me. It's like, where family's are concerned, this just shouldn't happen full-stop and there should be a housing system in place for people in this predicament.

I agree mate.

Not sure what I could offer them on a half finished boat renovation......and besides....what to say?!

I assumed you would let them have your flat, I was joking about you all sharing the boat! :lol: That would be silly.

Fucker of a week since last Sunday. Moved everything out the old house last Sunday and temporarily in with the father in law - Good thing. Keys handed over on Friday - good thing.

My mum losing her 14 month fight with a brain tumour in Tuesday....not good. Not good at all.

It's been stressful to say the least.

Fucker of a week since last Sunday. Moved everything out the old house last Sunday and temporarily in with the father in law - Good thing. Keys handed over on Friday - good thing.

My mum losing her 14 month fight with a brain tumour in Tuesday....not good. Not good at all.

Sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and the family.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Condolences x