Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I need a new job. But at my advanced years. ..I could be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

Do you fancy working in a timber yard ? Do you have good interpersonal / customer facing skills ?

If yes, you could take over from philpy (he is presently on holiday) as he is a torn faced b'stard.

8)

Earlier tonight I purchased a 'masturbatory aid' online. However I then cracked one out and immediately after regretted the purchase.

Still, I'll give it a shot when it arrives.

We got moved in no bother all went smoothly getting everything in and even got my broadband set up as I was moving stuff in.

Although when I came back from the shop we couldn't find one of our wee cats and assumed he ran out so looked about for 2/3 hours then the other cat kept going to the boiler as it has a wee gap and there he was stuck behind the boiler was a mission to get him out and now need to board up the gap for future.

He's still a bit shaken haven just moving house and then going through that and he's only 9 months old so he's currently feeling sorry for himself and getting cuddles from the mrs.

Never felt so glad to see him as I honestly thought he was a goner.