Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've always found that special glasses, particularly tall ones, i.e Peroni, are really poor for retaining head. (Fnarr) Whereas I did enjoy using the old style tankard abroad, not that I'd want to use one every time I went to the pub.

Tall glasses with a lower surface area should logically have a better head retention - it depends whether the bar person is competent/brave enough to increases the initial size of the head accordingly.

A glass holding slightly more than a pint with plenty of room at the top for a proper head is the pinnacle of the form.

Tall glasses with a lower surface area should logically have a better head retention - it depends whether the bar person is competent/brave enough to increases the initial size of the head accordingly.

A glass holding slightly more than a pint with plenty of room at the top for a proper head is the pinnacle of the form.

Yeah that's like the ones we us, they give a larger than you'd expect head on them. The number of complaints you get is unreal though. Always point them in the direction of the pint line on the glass though. I don't know why, but Peroni seems to do the same no matter where I go, maybe it's the beer itself, I don't know.

I fail to see what's wrong with a normal glass anyway, they work well for the most part. Unless the place selling it has dirty lines, or poor gas supply, in which case it'll lead to an awful pint. Still that's why I drink ales and best nowadays, less chance of it going wrong in my experience.

Had interview for post in Renal unit, totally different attitude from me, not nervous at all,plenty of eye contact and imo,all questions answered better than before and think I handled it well,so fingers crossed that it's a better outcome than last time :)

100% this. I thought we had all gone over this and established that wiping from arse to balls is unacceptable in any walk of life.

The potential hazards include shite on the sac, shite on the wrist, accidentally punching your own balls from behind, etc.

Only a complete imbecile would accidentally punch his own balls from behind while wiping.

• My Team:Dundee

Oh.

Only a complete imbecile would accidentally punch his own balls from behind while wiping.

Oh.

And you will note that I don't favour that frankly disgusting anus wiping technique.

You on the other hand...

You're not called dabs for nothing.