Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If only. Didn't get called up in the end, glad they didn't read my name out. Was quite a gruesome case so I'm happy not to be involved.

The name and address of all potential jurors are sent to the accused, so they know who you are anyway.

The name and address of all potential jurors are sent to the accused, so they know who you are anyway.

Quite.

It was more having to sit through day after day of evidence in what was quite a disturbing case. Not got the stomach for that.

Some of you may have heard of my 'boring flatmate', a Tory public school boy who hasn't quite acclimatized to social etiquette since coming to Uni. We were all sitting in the kitchen there with my other flatmate and his pal from home who is staying for a few nights. The lad (not boring flatmate) suffers from anxiety and takes medication for it. It was very much a 'don't mention the war' scenario we found ourselves in, except for boring flatmate of course, who piped up "Alex, why do you always look on edge?" Scenes.

Edited by ScottR96

Some of you may have heard of my 'boring flatmate', a Tory public school boy who hasn't quite acclimatized to social etiquette since coming to Uni. We were all sitting in the kitchen there with my other flatmate and his pal from home who is staying for a few nights. The lad (not boring flatmate) suffers from anxiety and takes medication for it. It was very much a 'don't mention the war' scenario we found ourselves in, except for boring flatmate of course, who piped up "Alex, why do you always look on edge?" Scenes.

Hopefully you've suitably chastised him by stealing his food and ignoring him.

Quite.

It was more having to sit through day after day of evidence in what was quite a disturbing case. Not got the stomach for that.

When I was called, I luckily didn't have to do it either, I was thankful like you, albeit for different reasons.

I was potentially going to be there 3 weeks cause those involved in the case needed interpreters to communicate and there was about a dozen of them.

Bantalicious stuff from #teamjordo.

How can someone living with the walking sedative that is Jordo have anxiety?

Whilst taking a shite in the windowless office lavvies at lunchtime today, the single lightbulb chucked it. Result - total blackness....

Fleeting panic set in, and then some form of other wordly force touched my psyche, and I reached into my pocket for my mobile smartphone and utilised the 'torch' function to ensure that I wasn't using my shirt-tail to wipe my arse with.

No applause required - I am sure that any right thinking person would have done the same thing in similar circumstances.

There's something of a "bus war" going on at my bit. Another company have stick a bus on the same route as the one already there and have put it on the same times, so the other mob have put their timetable back ten minutes so they'll get there first to pick up passengers before the new mob sneak in.

So now there's about three buses in a ten minute spell, then nothing for another hour.

Edited by Chris_DK