Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

_74051002_021658045-1.jpg

"The unnamed train operator was said to have admitted falling asleep while on duty in February, resulting in a train partially missing its station"

Doesn't look like a miss to me.

looks like shes been sacked http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26897226

^^^ played pub golf at Freshers.

Don't try to justify it. It's top cuntish behavior any time of the year.

Actual never done pub golf. I'm not one for stuff like that, I'll drink what I want, when I want and as quickly as I like.

Unlike last night where after work, I drank the 5 pints I'd been bought, in the hour before closing. Hit me like that train pictured above about 10 minutes in the door.

Picking someone up from loft tonight. There is a high abundance of arseholes outside the place and the police are currently lecturing someone next to my car about pishing all over the taxis.

I fucking hate Perth sometimes.

I tried to go toe to toe last night drinking vodka with a bunch of Latvians and Christ I failed. I've also got to work in less than an hour and my left hand won't stop shaking. Might have to be a hair of the dog job when I get in!

I tried to go toe to toe last night drinking vodka with a bunch of Latvians and Christ I failed. I've also got to work in less than an hour and my left hand won't stop shaking. Might have to be a hair of the dog job when I get in!

If they do the shot of vodka then sip of juice just spit the vodka out when you take a drink of coke.

Had a new boy start with us this morning. Not even 4 hours of work and he's jacked it because it was too hard. An 18 yo and i bet he's not even barrowed a ton of hardcore. Never seen anyone quit as quickly, had guys not come back but not lunchtime

My work's having a Stars in their Eyes night. A lassie suggested she and I do "Islands in the Stream" by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton.

Then I suggested that we dress up as Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, but we do Ghetto Superstar instead.

Is this a good idea?

My work's having a Stars in their Eyes night. A lassie suggested she and I do "Islands in the Stream" by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton.

Then I suggested that we dress up as Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, but we do Ghetto Superstar instead.

Is this a good idea?

You're in there mate, game on.