Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I just finished work 45 minutes early because none of my students showed up for my last class of the day. It's not a big class but the chances of 12 people being absent at the same time are pretty slim!

What age are your students? They might have gone cougar last night.. Playing at the Alameda..

“Más sofocos” (More hot flushes) is an entertaining musical comedy that will make female members of the audience feel proud to be women.

The all-star cast of great Spanish actresses, such as Loles León, Lolita, Alicia Orozco, and Fabiola Toledo, will be showing audiences that women do not enter their twilight years after the age of 50, not by a long shot. Quite the contrary in fact, they show that the menopause has its funny side.

Furthermore, the sets and costumes for this performance have been designed by Ágatha Ruiz de la Prada, creating a special and highly colourful wardrobe, and the play features the inestimable collaboration of the television presenter María Teresa Campos, who will be sharing the stage in a “very special” way.

A hilarious play that has met with both critical and public acclaim.

Channel 4 news is superb.

Labour treasury guy: you try facing 300 baying Tories, this is why Ed balls was crap today.

Krishnam : aw bless.

Lol

What's Ed Balls excuse for being crap every other day then?!

Never watched the nightmare before Christmas before and just bought it for £3 in tesco when I was buying my tea. I hope it's not shite

THIS IS HALLOWE'EN