Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I can smell the alcohol from here. I've had to open a window.

Normally I would say.....

step away from the ledge youngfla, you have so much to offer

There are some posters on here that think we should remember everything they post. I'm not one of them. But I have continually repeated that most of of my post are just shit; and I will do so again. And I will also repeat that I post on here for myown amusement; I'm not bothered by what others think.

I can now understand why the likes of Wunfellaff continues to post despite the abuse he takes. It's actually mildly amusing to see people getting upset by my inconsequential drivel.

Think you might be joining your pals Lexi and mhak after that post tbh.

Easy peasy Gareth. There are quite a few from that time/thread that indicated granny had had enough.

I wish him well, in his non p+b life.

Good post, wunfellaff. In particular, 'I'm not bothered by what others think' really suggests that he was fed up with P&B.

link back and read the pages afore and after. He'd had enough wae the scrotes.

I've been away doing my ironing as I'm off on my travels again next week. Has anything been happening on here?

Just Wunfellaff claiming Granny Danger is dead. Mind and don't leave anything in those pockets when you're ironing ;)

He "left" cos he died you unfeeling dick.

Granny D died on here about 3 months ago. Around the time of the mhak rapist stuff, he made a post saying he understood why I kept posting in the face of unremitting insinuation / abuse. I thought it weird at the time, though accepting the goodwill, but that made me think he, granny d, would be gone shortly.

You do realise a nom de plume/ avatar = persona. Granny D gave up hope wae the wee rats months ago.

Personally I haven't got a clue in real life as to his demeanour, but from the last posts I think he is happier away from the cocklords of this forum.

Furiously backtracking here.

Guest The Phoenix
I've been away doing my ironing as I'm off on my travels again next week. Has anything been happening on here?

Unlike yourself, nothing pressing.