Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Ended up at an Empty which had been taken over by the Green Brigade last night.

After only twenty minutes, rumours began to float around that myself, a fellow Morton poster on this site, and another mate were the famous 'Morton Soccer Crew'. These boys weren't to happy about that, and so about four of them began squaring up to us. The whole place began to stare while even bigger, fatter guys started to arrive so they could 'have a word with us', so we thought it was time to leave.

Eventful night.

I'm shocked they have "members" over the age of 15

he left because everyone kept giving him bother about him having semi naked pictures of me on his computer.

in fairness it was a tad weird.

He "left" cos he died you unfeeling dick.

Granny D died on here about 3 months ago.

Around the time of the mhak rapist stuff, he made a post saying he understood why I kept posting in the face of unremitting insinuation / abuse.

I thought it weird at the time, though accepting the goodwill, but that made me think he, granny d, would be gone shortly.

Granny D died on here about 3 months ago. Around the time of the mhak rapist stuff, he made a post saying he understood why I kept posting in the face of unremitting insinuation / abuse. I thought it weird at the time, though accepting the goodwill, but that made me think he, granny d, would be gone shortly.

Bullshit, I just said he was last active September 19th.

Granny D died on here about 3 months ago. Around the time of the mhak rapist stuff, he made a post saying he understood why I kept posting in the face of unremitting insinuation / abuse. I thought it weird at the time, though accepting the goodwill, but that made me think he, granny d, would be gone shortly.

You are really not well.

So you don't know, what a cretin you are.

Think you might be joining your pals Lexi and mhak after that post tbh.

Edited by Gareth_Glasgow

Think you might be joining your pals Lexi and mhak after that post tbh.

I'm sure I could search for it Gareth....want me to ?

Edited by wunfellaff