Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I used to like Catriona, now I just can't help see past that annoying fake grin of hers after the news once went on a little too long and she dropped her little show to reveal the miserable person she really is.

Lies and deceit.

Edited by Hedgecutter

That's for blind folk who want take know the result, unfortunately they don't cater for the brain dead or no fingered as these people would have changed the channel at this point. But never mind i`ll contact them to be far more conciderate to your plight

You bloody well should.

Bit prejudice not catering to the brain dead and no fingered amongst the population. They all pay their license fee too.

I used to like Catriona, now I just can't help see past that annoying fake grin of hers after the news once went on a little too long and she dropped her little show to reveal the miserable person she really is.Lies and deceit.

The smile does seem overly fake,but she's alright. No Sally McNair though!

I used to like Catriona, now I just can't help see past that annoying fake grin of hers after the news once went on a little too long and she dropped her little show to reveal the miserable person she really is.Lies and deceit.

Just do her from behind then?

Just do her from behind then?

Lol clearly he reckons she would still be moaning and not in the right way. Telling him he's not doing it right and all that.

Saying that the last time he remembers her moaning was because the event went on too long, probably not an issue if he does take her to pound town.

The smile does seem overly fake,but she's alright. No Sally McNair though!

There's definitely something about Sally 2 which has Model Wife written all over her, but that would be horrifically sexist. Catriona can only aspire to be a Sally Magnusson in the future though.

Eta: just clicked that she looks like the wife in the Truman Show.

Edited by Hedgecutter

There's definitely something about Sally 2 which has Model Wife written all over her, but that would be horrifically sexist. Catriona can only aspire to be a Sally Magnusson in the future though.Eta: just clicked that she looks like the wife in the Truman Show.

^^^lotion already out : )

I watched this over breakfast this morning. Quite good. Multiple award winning documentary which hits cinema's in the US on OCT 25th. This is only 33 minutes out of 70 minutes. Watching it again right now. It's a wee bit Zeitgiesty mind you....

http://youtu.be/sl1sps0krDI

Edited by Tryfield