Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Until my final years of High School, I'd been a Pars fan since P7. However, I'd always had a soft spot for Brechin seeing as I was originally from there, had been to a few games and realised that I preferred the lower league games with the small, much more personal fan base. Brechin was also much handier being in Aberdeen for uni and the Glebe is one of the best places to watch fitba in the land. Win, lose or draw, I enjoy being a Brechin fan more. Do I feel more valued? Probably.

I've always still watched the Pars occasionally though as my brothers follow them, although that's a bit easier to do this season!

Moral of the story: Nothing wrong with Enrico going to watch another side whilst still having a soft spot for Celtic. He might even wonder why he didn't do it earlier.

Finally left rubbishy wee flat and this is our first night in a golden palace with actual windows which keep outside the outside world, (hot) running water, and a new fangled thing called "central heating".

You're living in a chinese restaurant?

Seriously------good luck!

Start a new job tomorrow. Got to get a bus at half 7 so was hoping to get up around half 6 and make sure I was ready for it and also have a bit breakfast and what not. Woke up today at 11 and also had a little 3 hour nap at 5. Never going to sleep tonight. I hate myself.