Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I hate it when you go out for the day and when you take a few steps out your flat and you notice you have an over grown toe nail and its digging into the side of your neighbouring toe and you have to walk about with it digging in and you have no nail scissors

Odd moment this morning finding out that a guy I play football with on a Monday night is a fairly well known (I.E. makes a good living out of being one) artist.

Nice guy, and leads me to wonder what other people I play football with do for a living.

Well what an hour that was. Got the Waspinator in to see if he could find the wasp's nest which i said i couldn't really see. He told me to put my head into the loft and look a the big f**k off nest (volumetrically the size of 3 footballs) lying in the loft with lots of angry wasps crawling about on it. I had a look, saw it and almost fell down the loft ladder.

Anyway, onwards to look out the back to see where they were coming in, to be confronted by what could only be described as a zombie pigeon, with half a wing, half a neck and bloody bits hanging out of where its throat used to be, staggering about the back door. A few metres away was a cat with bloody dripping out of its mouth.

The whole episode has kind of put me off my lunch now.

Zombie pigeons, angry bees and feline assassins.

Never a dull moment.

Well what an hour that was. Got the Waspinator in to see if he could find the wasp's nest which i said i couldn't really see. He told me to put my head into the loft and look a the big f**k off nest (volumetrically the size of 3 footballs) lying in the loft with lots of angry wasps crawling about on it. I had a look, saw it and almost fell down the loft ladder.

Anyway, onwards to look out the back to see where they were coming in, to be confronted by what could only be described as a zombie pigeon, with half a wing, half a neck and bloody bits hanging out of where its throat used to be, staggering about the back door. A few metres away was a cat with bloody dripping out of its mouth.

The whole episode has kind of put me off my lunch now.

That would freak me out, got a bit of a phobia of our feathered friends. What happened to the pigeon Mozza? Did you put it out its misery? I doubt I would have been able to do it, though.

That would freak me out, got a bit of a phobia of our feathered friends. What happened to the pigeon Mozza? Did you put it out its misery? I doubt I would have been able to do it, though.

P&Ber in 'Nervous around birds' shocker. :rolleyes:

Give it to John Lambie. An urban myth has it that he wrung a pigeon's neck while he was giving a "motivational" talk at Firhill. It was a loser, it seems, and that's what happens to losers.

My friend and I heard the theme to S-Express on the radio a couple of months ago. Now every phone call starts with "I've got the hots for you oooh ah ah oohh ohhh ah ah ah ah!"

Little insight in to my life there.

Probably quite funny when it rings.