Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

When I got home last night, I took a big Stella glass and put hot chocolate powder in it. My mum told me the glass would smash with boiling water in it, to which I replied "aha!" and poured cold water from the kettle into it, stirred it and walked off with a massive grin.

It was absolutely disgusting.

:lol: :lol: actually laughing so much at that. Nothing quite like being stubborn. It's so much fun. Even when we're wrong, we're right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-23810979

"Perhaps the film was fairly new when they were carving this and if he was thinking of an alien perhaps the alien from the film was his idea of an alien.

"I'm sure he wasn't deliberately copying the alien in the film. It was just a concept of an alien."

Needs more alien, imo

The good: MG Midget passed its MOT today. Took it for a drive out to Echt and back.

The bad: it started spluttering towards the end of the journey. Dad insisted on taking it out again and it stalled at the end of the road. He persevered and after getting to the next major junction we had to pull off and park as it just kept stalling.

The ugly: oaf sitting at the side of the road waiting for a tow-back to the house.

Looks like either the fuel gauge is completely wrong and there isn't enough petrol, or there's a problem with the fuel pump.

Lovely wee car though and a lot of fun to drive. Just hope we can sort the problems out this week.

The good: MG Midget passed its MOT today. Took it for a drive out to Echt and back.

The bad: it started spluttering towards the end of the journey. Dad insisted on taking it out again and it stalled at the end of the road. He persevered and after getting to the next major junction we had to pull off and park as it just kept stalling.

The ugly: oaf sitting at the side of the road waiting for a tow-back to the house.

Looks like either the fuel gauge is completely wrong and there isn't enough petrol, or there's a problem with the fuel pump.

Lovely wee car though and a lot of fun to drive. Just hope we can sort the problems out this week.

My old C reg Polo used to suffer from that occasionally if I ran it really low on petrol and dredged up all the shit from the bottom of the tank and blocked the fuel filter.

I caught a fly in a DVD case.

I accidentally left my window open last night and a fly must have flew in the window. I left it hoping it would fly out during the day. It didn't. So as it was a bit slow now I decided it would be shit to just squash it. So I just picked up a DVD case and closed it on top of it. Its still alive...just.

I caught a fly in a DVD case.

I accidentally left my window open last night and a fly must have flew in the window. I left it hoping it would fly out during the day. It didn't. So as it was a bit slow now I decided it would be shit to just squash it. So I just picked up a DVD case and closed it on top of it. Its still alive...just.

I'm hoping you're going to leave the case open on a window ledge. Otherwise it's a call to the Animal Liberation Front for you pal..