Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Diaries of a Broken mind on BBC3 gave a fantastic insight into a variety of mental illnesses. Good viewing and highly relatable. Also gave me some decent advice. Kudos to BBC for having a mental health season.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

if you put 1 grain of rice on 1 square in the corner of a chess board... then 2 on the next... then 4 on the next.... then 16 on the next... then 256 on the next... then 65536 on the next... then by the time you get to the end of the chess board... the world will have run out of rice.

that's a little fact about rice, there.

if you put 1 grain of rice on 1 square in the corner of a chess board... then 2 on the next... then 4 on the next.... then 16 on the next... then 256 on the next... then 65536 on the next... then by the time you get to the end of the chess board... the world will have run out of rice.

that's a little fact about rice, there.

The world won't have run out of rice, it will all be on the chess board (fucking big chess board BTW).

That's a little example of pedantry. :lol:

That Corsodyl mouthwash ad is nothing short of a scaremongering disgrace.

I occasionally spit the odd bit of blood but only because I give the back teeth a real good scrub at times. Dentist is always happy whenever I visit, not telling me I should be using a particular mouthwash to prevent my teeth falling out.

Thousands of teenage girls will be cracking themselves if they start to brush their teeth properly.

Despite the many and 'serious' protestations, lots of posters on here love the likes of BP, the Jumbuck guy and the Princess/Nicola lass. If they didn't they would just ignore them and they would go away.

I am totally indifferent to some of these characters but I would never dream of wanting them banned from here as they all bring something different to the threads that keep the debate going,albeit in various stupid directions. If I disagree with any of their opinions, so be it, but as far as I am concerned they are on an open forum and therefore fully entitled to state their case.