Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Went a wee walk around Denny to blow away the cobwebs. Bumped into a few Celtic supporting friends getting ready to go to the game. Was handed a bottle of Budweiser. Well, it would have been rude to refuse.

Jakietastic

Tonight I'm going to be assembling a trampoline for the wee mans birthday. Bought by his uncle and auntie. Great present for him, absolute awful present for me.

Wait till you get to the bit where you need to thread the bungee cord thing round the frame. I helped a mate to do it and was utterly convinced that if we accidentally let go of this highly strechy, thick rope with a massive bit of metal on the end, the world would end.

Wait till you get to the bit where you need to thread the bungee cord thing round the frame. I helped a mate to do it and was utterly convinced that if we accidentally let go of this highly strechy, thick rope with a massive bit of metal on the end, the world would end.

If that comes towards the end of the assembly and I'm already completely fucked off with the whole situation, I may purposely let go and just end the world.

Then go inside for a cold beer and start again.

lamb_milk.jpg

Really strange to think I've just eaten a part of one of these. Love a lamb Rogan Josh, though.

From The Scotsman, 11/03/2013

The Scottish Food Enforcement Liaison Committee, part of the Food Standards Agency, carried out tests in 129 Indian restaurants in Scotland.

It found that cheap beef was used instead of lamb in 46 premises. In 33 of the cases there was no lamb in the dishes, while in 13 there was some lamb as well as the beef.

The Scottish Food Enforcement Liaison Committee, part of the Food Standards Agency, carried out tests in 129 Indian restaurants in Scotland.

It found that cheap beef was used instead of lamb in 46 premises. In 33 of the cases there was no lamb in the dishes, while in 13 there was some lamb as well as the beef.

Didn't they find at least one of the dishes tested had an unknown meat in it? Sure that was what they reported at the time and were going to do secondary tests on the dish to try and find out what it actually contained.

Cooked it myself.

Remember the old Toys R Us advert? Used to love that as a kid, despite it giving the impression of child slavery and no black people in the world

I just remember their slogan.

'We've got millions of toys all under one roof...it's called Toys R Us, TOYS R US, TOYSRUS'