Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You know when you have some work to do and you'll do almost literally anything else instead, even if it's nearly as boring as doing the work in the first place? My procrastination levels (and mental health) hit a new low when I found myself recording wee previews for the Scottish Cup Final as Pat Fenlon, Neil Lennon and James McPake.

The thing is though, when I listened to them back the impressions were absolutely outstanding. Jonathon Watson GTF!

http://gothamist.com/2013/04/09/elmo_cookie_monster_times_square_1.php#photo-1

"Super Mario groped the woman," says Times Square Alliance president Tim Tompkins. "Elmo was ranting anti-Semitic things. Spider-Man punched a woman in the face. Now a kid was attacked by Cookie Monster. And those are just ones where there's been an arrest! We've anecdotally heard there's a lot more that's been happening. One of my staff members said an Elmo patted her backside when she was walking through Times Square on a crowded day." Tompkins also pointed us to a photo of a man dressed as Toy Story's Woody urinating in a doorway (photo #6).