Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just out of hospital, apparently I've had a TIA stroke (very mild).

What scares the f**k out of me is that, according to the CT and MRI scan on my head, it's not the first, there's evidence of an "historic" one (meaning anything from 3 years old or beyond)

WTF?

OK this time I had a dizzy/weakness attack but felt fine after about 2 hours and there's no "obvious lasting effects" but when the f**k did I have the first one?

Awkward situation.

Im on the bog at work and the muscle in the side of my waist (which I pulled badly last night) has given way again, making standing up without being in great pain rather difficult. Ill need about 5-10 mins more for this to stop seizing up but weve got a waiter outside in the corridor. Why wont these people just f*** off and try again in 5 min intervals? Now he probably thinks Im one of these folk that are too embarrassed to admit they shit or ever worse, thinks Im jizzing off or something. I kind of hoped that by the time Id written this that hed had disappeared but alas no, I can hear his foot tapping. I also kind of wish Id bitten the bullet and gotten up a few mins ago as this is getting worse. Hopefully they dont break the door down to help me up or something. F***.

Eta: He left, I'm now standing. Should have pulled trousers up whilst already sitting down though. Doesn't get easier ffs.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Watching ChaserTV http://www.chasertv.com/ Following live cams of storm chasers in America. Not bad right now a couple of cars viewing lightning from a storm near Lubbock, Texas. Supposed to get more interesting this weekend in the midwest with a chance of some supercell thunderstorms which could produce tornadoes.

I had a dream last night that Partick Thistle won the Scottish Cup and some guy called Fish was Man of the Match.

Prophecy I tell thee.

Billy the Fish got a transfer from Fulchester?