Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Heard a big bang last night. Looked out the front window and it was two cars in a head-on smash.

Women was raging and waving at me to come out the house as I peered (beast-like) out my front window.

Went out and the young lad who hit her was shouting "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm PISHED".

Called the police and eventually they came to take him away.

He was wearing a Celtic top. Make your own conclusions.

Heard a big bang last night. Looked out the front window and it was two cars in a head-on smash.

Women was raging and waving at me to come out the house as I peered (beast-like) out my front window.

Went out and the young lad who hit her was shouting "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm PISHED".

Called the police and eventually they came to take him away.

He was wearing a Celtic top. Make your own conclusions.

I conclude that he won't start on Wednesday night but will be on the bench.

I need a shite and by the feeling of things it's going to be a hot one. That extra spicy Garlic and Peri Peri Chicken I had last night is going to have the last laugh.

in the middle of a mental few days ..

had 2nd stage interview for new job, get results on monday, get my annual review on monday and to top it all off on overtime yesterday one of the lassies got chatting to me. added me on facebook and now we are going for drinks tonight

8)

Now just waiting on result of interview to see if that was the best weekend this year... :thumsup2

Guest The Phoenix

Now just waiting on result of interview to see if that was the best weekend this year... :thumsup2

Never trust a girl that interviews you. Especially if she's Irish.

I'm not normally one for swearing at people but one of the Luminous Lycra Brigade came so close to running me over whilst I was crossing the road at a green man this morning. Cnut almost fell off his bike speeding down the down, fucking retard.

Edited by Hedgecutter

That's two days in a row I've let off a rasping fart while standing pissing at a urinal. Sure sign of getting old. Only a matter of months before I start pulling my trousers up above my shins before I sit down (going "ayyyeeee") I reckon

That's two days in a row I've let off a rasping fart while standing pissing at a urinal. Sure sign of getting old. Only a matter of months before I start pulling my trousers up above my shins before I sit down (going "ayyyeeee") I reckon

That can be very satisfying. The best thing about getting older is moaning like f**k about it and not bothering what anyone else thinks. :lol: