Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I appear to have bought a house.

I am simultaneously excited and terrified.

Good luck!

We are considering stopping paying our mortgage deliberately to get rid of my wife's old flat, bought six years ago in what might be the worst decision since Germany decided they would pick a fight with Russia.

My bitch is pregnant.....

No, not the wife you cheeky fuckers, i have two labradors, a yellow bitch about three and a chocolate male about 18 months. She was on heat about a month ago and he's obviously got her.

First time ive had a dog with a pregnancy as well so not sure of how it spans out. Taking her to vets tomorrow for a once over. Ive heard pure lab pups usually sell between £200 & £400. From what i recall we paid about that for our two

My bitch is pregnant.....

No, not the wife you cheeky fuckers, i have two labradors, a yellow bitch about three and a chocolate male about 18 months. She was on heat about a month ago and he's obviously got her.

First time ive had a dog with a pregnancy as well so not sure of how it spans out. Taking her to vets tomorrow for a once over. Ive heard pure lab pups usually sell between £200 & £400. From what i recall we paid about that for our two

I've always wanted a chocolate lab. I'll give you one green dot for one.

A guy at my work today said there was no such thing as a Jewish resistance to Nazi occupation, persecution and genocide. I'm getting more angry about his comment the more I think about it.

A guy at my work today said there was no such thing as a Jewish resistance to Nazi occupation, persecution and genocide. I'm getting more angry about his comment the more I think about it.

Ask him what happened at the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising of 1943 . :)

It's true. Every time magee84 posts about his wife they 'go all up inside' and won't come out until I watch at least four days' worth of nip slips on TMZ.

when i take the dog out for a walk the cat is always right behind me. it followed me for half an hour today, it only lagged behind once when it stopped to lick it's bits, but soon caught up again. you don't tend to see a cat coming out for a walk with a guy and a dog.

I seem to have provoked quite a backlash on Twitter for suggesting that infanticide is acceptable where a baby is in extreme irreparable pain and that for extremely young humans the moral considerations are in some sense more comparable to relieving the suffering of an ill animal rather than the consent mechanism of a rational human being.

P&B: Am I really a psychopath or is Twitter just filled with excessively emotive people?

I seem to have provoked quite a backlash on Twitter for suggesting that infanticide is acceptable where a baby is in extreme irreparable pain and that for extremely young humans the moral considerations are in some sense more comparable to relieving the suffering of an ill animal rather than the consent mechanism of a rational human being.

P&B: Am I really a psychopath or is Twitter just filled with excessively emotive people?

I'm going for a 50/50 split on this one Ad. :)

What would you do if you went to an ATM and someone had left their cash in it?

This happened to me earlier and I'm feeling ridiculously guilty but what else could I do?

I never paid attention to what the guy looked like as I was crossing the street and he was walking away from the cash machine ... when I got there I realised he'd left £10 there, my instinct was to take it out and go after the guy (completely not realising the machine would've just taken it back in after a set time) so I went into the bookies where I thought he had gone but from the many people in there couldn't pick out who was just at the machine. I was in a rush and went back to the machine to withdraw my own money and there was someone behind me in the queue. My reasoning for just taking it was I couldn't identify who's it was, it was only £10, and if I left it the guy behind me would've probably just taken it anyway. What would you have done? Does the fact it's £10 make it less bad or is it irrelevant how much was there?

This happened to me earlier and I'm feeling ridiculously guilty but what else could I do?

I never paid attention to what the guy looked like as I was crossing the street and he was walking away from the cash machine ... when I got there I realised he'd left £10 there, my instinct was to take it out and go after the guy (completely not realising the machine would've just taken it back in after a set time) so I went into the bookies where I thought he had gone but from the many people in there couldn't pick out who was just at the machine. I was in a rush and went back to the machine to withdraw my own money and there was someone behind me in the queue. My reasoning for just taking it was I couldn't identify who's it was, it was only £10, and if I left it the guy behind me would've probably just taken it anyway. What would you have done? Does the fact it's £10 make it less bad or is it irrelevant how much was there?

Don't worry about it.

This happened to me once. Guy left 20 quid in the machine, 2 crisp 10 quid notes. I approached the machine, grabbed the cash, turned to give the guy his money...but alas, he was gone. Another guy was there when this happened, a stranger. It was just me and him. I was standing with the notes in my hand, both of us fully aware at what had just happened. I felt guilty. Looked at the guy and said "I give you a tenner and we'll never speak of this again." Obviously he said yes and gratefully accepted the money off of this drunken buffoon.

I sometimes think back and wonder why the hell i gave him money when i could have taken the lot and ran. But on the other hand I take some pleasure from knowing that the guy will probably be telling his mates: "was at this bank machine last night, right? some guy just gave me a tenner..."

You made your best attempt to give the guy his money back and it was only a tenner so I wouldn't feel too guilty about it. If it really begins to bother you stick it in a charity box or soemthing.