Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Nice one, I salute you Wilson!

I don't half post some shite sometimes, sorry. I'll try to keep it to a minimum in future (but "3 degrees :lol: :lol: )

Do you know, the expected winter temperature for Motown this year is three degrees.

Or four tops.

Do you know, the expected winter temperature for Motown this year is three degrees.

Or four tops.

I'm going to the Motown museum in a couple of weeks and I'm going to bug all the staff with similar puns until I get thrown out.

I'm going to the Motown museum in a couple of weeks and I'm going to bug all the staff with similar puns until I get thrown out.

We need video footage or audio clips of this.

That would be too funny.

I could batter my older brother too, he's a homosexual and built like Hen Broon. I wouldn't though, just out of respect.

I'd love to scud my wee sister round the back of the nut though. She's the one I don't like.

Snap, cannot stand my younger sister. Haven't spoken to her since I moved out my maws and avoided her as much as I could before then.

Went to The Hive last night as my mate is off to Afghanistan tomorrow. The last thing I can remember is leaving the cub at 4:45am. I don't remember getting to the station, or the train home. Woke up and checked my wallet just there, had tickets from Edinburgh to Kirkcaldy, and then Markinch to Glenrothes with Thornton, meaning I must have missed Kirkcaldy and had to get another train back home from Markinch. That's not even the best bit...

Woke up to texts from said boy's wee sister saying that he had been refused on the train that I got on because he was so drunk, and had to get the next one, which he had fallen asleep on and woke up in, yep, you guessed it, Aberdeen, where he had given shit to some police officer and got himself arrested.

He's due to fly back to Germany at 1:30pm today, and is now en route in the car back to Edinburgh.

My head hurts.

Tomorrow is the Swiss equivalent to Independence day. I'm going swimming in a lake, then setting off some big fucking fireworks. Not from the lake. Obviously.

Went to a wee place called Sampach(I think), spent most of the day lying out in the sun or in the lake. Absolutely chebtastic, all the birds bikini'd up in the sun. Really badly sunburnt today though.

Edited by Ross.

Woke up to texts from said boy's wee sister saying that he had been refused on the train that I got on because he was so drunk, and had to get the next one, which he had fallen asleep on and woke up in, yep, you guessed it, Aberdeen, where he had given shit to some police officer and got himself arrested.

Sounds like your typical army boy ned tbh.

The children at Mount Florida Primary School, just next door to Hampden National Stadium, have hung their school railings with flags and singlets decorated with the national flags of all the nations taking part in the Olympics, the football teams playing at Hampden in particular. Apparently, there is a "Team Pagan" playing....488276_459326010758768_1096335582_n.jpg

Sounds like your typical army boy ned tbh.

He said '' my mate is off to Afghanistan tomorrow'', didn't say he was in the Army, though the Taliban might not accept a pisshead :)

I properly nearly shat myself earlier. Dodgy guts all day, a moment of forgetfulness, action stations for a apple tart, but midway through I could feel that I was going to draw mud from well and managed to waddle to the lavvy. The undercarriage was thankfully undamaged by the whole unfortunate event.