Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Cheers min. I guess my 2 degrees and a masters dinna count then when using a fucked keyboard?

Woooooooooh, get you with all your qualifications you clever boy.

Does your fucked keyboard change the text before you post?

I haven't had a proper conversation(one that has proceeded past "happy birthday" or "why didn't you put the dishwasher on" etc.) with my brother in about 3 or 4 years.

Similar.

Haven't had any sort of conversation, or even spoken a single word to my younger brother in 2 1/2 years since he more or less kicked the living f**k out of me. Still live in the same house.

I could batter my older brother too, he's a homosexual and built like Hen Broon. I wouldn't though, just out of respect.

I'd love to scud my wee sister round the back of the nut though. She's the one I don't like.

Edited by JamboMikey

Is he a tank or just a fucking headcase?

Both.

I wouldn't say I'm soft or a hard man, but I said something he didn't like and ended up getting my head kicked in. His punches were too fast and hard for me to defend. I don't go near anywhere near him.

Similar.

Haven't had any sort of conversation, or even spoken a single word to my younger brother in 2 1/2 years since he more or less kicked the living f**k out of me. Still live in the same house.

You should get back at him by dropping his toothbrush on the floor. That'll learn him.

You should get back at him by dropping his toothbrush on the floor. That'll learn him.

Tbf, the other day my mum FORCED him to cut the grass. After 10 mins or so he caught a dose of Hay Fever and started sneezing everywhere. My sister (sound as f**k) said there was even a few snotters on his Celtic top. Obviously I didn't laugh in his face because if I did I'd probably have no teeth left. It was funny to hear about it nonetheless.

My sister always owns him. I love her.

Guest The Phoenix

I agree. The Phoenix is a Dirty Ol' Man.

Can't you see what you're doing to me? :(

Anyway, Take good care of yourself.

I'm not giving up, giving in... I'm doing fine now.