Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I find myself in the awkward position of literally not having a pot to piss in. The bathroom is getting done up and as a result, for tonight at least, i have no toilet in the house, just a sad hole down which poo used to slide. I am genuinely fearful of the night ahead, pissing won't be so bad as it only requires a relaxing jaunt into the garden, but God-forbid anything bulkier than a piss having to be released from my body for the next 12 hours.

Thank you for your time.

Shit in a blender, zap it, then pour it down the sink.

I use the Time Capsule as my gym, so I came back from it the other day, intrigued to see if any one posted any videos up of the place, and found this wee beaut:

"Fuckin' arsehole..."

Edited by DAFC.

7.10 am - Saved a young seagull from drowning this morning which had got itself caught up in some nets at work. Was pretty fecked so I should have killed it, but thought 'lets see if it makes it'.......

7.20 am - A skua sees said raspberry and proceeds to peck/rip it to bits over a 10 minute spell. Brutal.

I love Skuas :ph34r:

Mega lol at greedy woman turning down 60 grand on deal or no deal and getting the 1pence.Greedy cow laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Mega lol at you for watching such a shit TV show. tongue.gif

Some guy in my work just accidentally sent an email to a mailing list of hundreds of people in my work. Then everyone started hitting reply to all. The responses ranged from not knowing what was going on to people taking the piss to people having a good rage that their inbox was filling up with hundreds of emails.

Great Friday entertainment :lol:

A guy from work has recently come back from holiday in Tanzania and felt compelled to buy this African joke book.

This is the level of hilarity:

Man: Walks to the doctor to ask what's wrong with him.

Doctor: You have cancer.

WTF? blink.gif