Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If you can smoke and/or drink while you're doing it then it's a game, not a sport.

I believe a certain P&B'er had cans of Breaker pitch-side during the Fives tournament a few years ago

are you trying to tell me that you've never had an 11-a-side down the park with your own keeper and a couple of the opposition puffing away as they chase the game in a gung ho fashion?

you've never lived, never lived at all.

Indeed, I've never lived.

But I could play blow-football with my bottom before I was aged five.

are you trying to tell me that you've never had an 11-a-side down the park with your own keeper and a couple of the opposition puffing away as they chase the game in a gung ho fashion?

you've never lived, never lived at all.

When I was 17 I used to be able to take a ball round five players with a cigarette in one hand an a bottle of Pulse Cider in the other. Happy days.

Get yourself a paintball gun. Shoot yourself in the foot. Tell me it's not sore tongue.gif

Went paintballing a while back, and it was being supervised by Marines and they were fucking arseholes. They handed out the 'helmet' that were used to protect the entire front of your head, but they gave me a massive one that didn't fit. After tightening it to its full extent, it was still loose and to keep it in place it had to be held. I asked repeatedly for a new helmet, but was ignored and we were sent on our way to a large area of mud, with few obstacles.

After bravely trying to just enjoy myself and shoot, it soon became apparent that doing anything other than lying hidden away somewhere was asking for a death sentence. The hand I was using to hold my mask was by this point numb, and I managed to get hit in my eye, the inside of my mouth, all over my head and inside my ear before giving up and lying down, half submerged in a stream trying to avoid getting shot. I was bleeding from a few places on my head and the taste of paint and blood in my mouth was horrible. The Marines were shouting like f**k at me because I wasn't getting right into the action, and were shooting me from behind trying to force me to move. Fucking p***ks. mad.gif

Can't stop laughing at that :lol:

PS - She's hot.

I can't stop looking at that. I feel kinda guilty having the thoughts I'm having right now! :wub:

I believe a certain P&B'er had cans of Breaker pitch-side during the Fives tournament a few years ago

A particular P&B user, who accuses me of being a jakey, keeps pints beside the pitch at the p&b fives and goes to the bar between matches. You know who you are.

In the process of leaving public toilets this morning conversation was instigated by a middle aged man, saying - " Aye it's terrible that legionnaires disease, and you know it can spread, I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches Edinburgh" :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrQ2r_8Kl_4

THIS is the coolest music video in the history of mankind. Everybody in it is oozing with sophistication, especially the chap combing his hair after about 40 seconds. Simply fine fine art.

On an equally nifty note, I recently purchased some roll-on Right Guard antiperspirant and currently smell absolutely delicious.