Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I just found out in the last few minutes what a "Rhodes scholar" is. Any time I've heard it mentioned, I thought it was "road scholar", like someone who spent their time travelling the world, writing about their experiences.

I thought it was Road's Collar, you know like the hard shoulder.

Despite their efforts to close the gates and the way they seem to have switched off the lights and all the heating, you can still sleep overnight in Edinburgh Waverley. I'm such a classy individual. 8)

If you were there last night you maybe seen me come in at about 1 o'clock absolutely pissed looking for a way out? About 6ft tall dark brown hair wearing a charcoal suit.

I met Neil Lennon in the London City Airport today. Appears to be a nice enough guy. I'm assuming he was down for football business because Alan Thompson and Johan Mjallby were also there.

Not football, its the nearest place you can buy jelly I believe. For some reason all stocks in Scotland are sold out :)

I met Neil Lennon in the London City Airport today. Appears to be a nice enough guy. I'm assuming he was down for football business because Alan Thompson and Johan Mjallby were also there.

Define 'met'. Sharing the waiting lounge and overhearing a conversation doesn't count.

I've never met any celebrities so I'm just jealous. Talked to the Hairy Bikers at a T in the Park stall though. Rock n Roll stuff.

Define 'met'. Sharing the waiting lounge and overhearing a conversation doesn't count.

I was sitting next to him and asked if he could spare Ross County 9 points next season. He congratulated Ross County and I congratulated him on his title win. He started talking about Ross County's season so far. The conversation then ended when I went to get some juice.

He's a full time piano tuner now. I'll be honest I had to wikipedia him.

He didn't impress me much at Partick and his stats show 1 goal per 8 matches or so, which isn't great for a striker, but I remember him scoring a great breakaway goal for Stenny in one of the most amazing matches I've ever seen. Partick totally dominated and Scott McLean hit the woodwork four times yet we lost 4-0 to pretty-much four breakaway goals. It stayed in my memory as the most skewed result based on balance of play that I have ever seen.

Just found lots of photos on my camera from abroad that I didn't upload: must have chucked it halfway through last time. For a site that was presumably built on the loose premise of uploading photos, Facebook is fairly shite at it.

He didn't impress me much at Partick and his stats show 1 goal per 8 matches or so, which isn't great for a striker, but I remember him scoring a great breakaway goal for Stenny in one of the most amazing matches I've ever seen. Partick totally dominated and Scott McLean hit the woodwork four times yet we lost 4-0 to pretty-much four breakaway goals. It stayed in my memory as the most skewed result based on balance of play that I have ever seen.

I remember that. We conceded about 3 in 5 minutes.