Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Off today for the first time in 9 days, sitting in waiting on my landlord, the Scottish Gas engineer, and the guy to fix my entryphone for my flat.

Been up since 9 and none of these charlatans have appeared yet.

The last fag I had was on Friday the 23rd of March, so I'm up to about 11 days without a fag now. Don't even miss it but the first 3/4 days were torture. Well done to yourself good sir, it was the 37p increase that did it for me, been meaning to give quitting a serious go for a while now and I'm glad it gave me the motivation/reason needed because I had been putting it off for ages.

Trebor extra strong mints have go me through it. I was on 2 packs a day for the first month.

The Thunder Song had me in tears, looks like it could be the funniest film since The Hangover Part 1

best trailer i have seen this year anyway.

i pray to god the movie is actually half decent.

I quit smoking 3 months ago today. Really glad I done it.

I stopped at the end of January and I could easily go to the shop in the morning and buy my rolls, papers and 20 fags.

I won't ever start again but I feel like I easily could.

I was reading the "Controversial Opinions Thread" and noticed posters like TheDoctor, Monster, Bibby and Toma who rarely post any more who I liked. I miss them.

Agreed. Met two of the above and they are brilliant guys.

Anyway, still suffering from manflu and was thinking that a good walk later on today may help sweat it out me. I hate being off work.

Guest The Phoenix

Anyway, still suffering from manflu and was thinking that a good walk later on today may help sweat it out me.

Nice typo, Sammy.

I'll be about that mark next week. Really felt the temptation two sundays ago when the weather was braw. I miss a good fag and beer in the sun :(

I'm worried about when I go on Holiday in June, I can see me having a relapse then.

I read about a really simple but effective iphone app. How it works is basically, you input what cigs you smoke, how many you smoke a day and from when you stop smoking it will constantly update how much money you have saved.

Could be a bit of a motivational tool if nothing else.

similar to this link

http://smokefree.nhs.uk/quit-tools/calculate-the-cost/