Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A guy I went to school with died yesterday in Canada after being involved in a car crash.

He was a complete w**k to me, but was decent when he wanted to be to others. A car crash is not the way to go.

Rip Graham.

Edited by Rock Legend SMFC

Fact of the day:

"Crabsticks" do not actually contain any crab. From 1993 manufacturers have been legally obliged to label them "crab flavored sticks".

Strange but true.

Rather stupidly, I managed to put a nail in my foot earlier. I cleaned where it had went it in , got home, showered and made sure there was no dirt or anything near the wound. 9 hours later and the area has swollen up and has a burning sensation. Any ideas on how to relieve the pain? And please don't say 'quick question' thread for this :P

Rather stupidly, I managed to put a nail in my foot earlier. I cleaned where it had went it in , got home, showered and made sure there was no dirt or anything near the wound. 9 hours later and the area has swollen up and has a burning sensation. Any ideas on how to relieve the pain? And please don't say 'quick question' thread for this :P

My Grandad stood on a nail and subsequently got 2 toes removed. You should be fine though :P.

I decided a couple of weeks back to start getting into uni no later than 8am because I'm going to be writing up my thesis soon so I need to be in the habit of starting early and finishing late. So I have two alarms - one near me, set for 6.45, so I get the illusion of a long-lie; the other out of reach, set for 7am, forcing me to get up to switch it off.

I'm fairly pleased that I've managed to stick to the new regime, but combined with cycling in and back every day it's f***ing killing me.

Stick it under a pre-heated, medium heat grill for 5-10 minutes. Should do the trick.

Is it just a case of passing on his banking details and the monies will be transfered straight away?

I'm not sure, he's an 80 something year old Italian and his english isn't very good. He's spent the last few days absolutely steaming anyways.