Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I watched Sporting v Legia last night and it was only when Sporting scored with 10 mins left that I realised which team was which. I thought Sporting were in green and Legia in white.

I once made the horrible mistake of walking into the pub late for that dreadful Georgia v Scotland game. As soon as I walked in, a team in all white (which our second strip pretty much was) instantly scored against a team playing in a reddish coloured shirts. Of course I thought Scotland had scored in this crunch game... the rest is both embarrassing and history. :(

I bought The Thick Of It boxset today smile.gif It's gonna be an absolute omnishambles of a weekend...

Edit: Because I can't attach photos for fúck aw twice

How is that going? At the end of every semester at uni I take a night out to myself and enjoy a Thick Of It fest whilst getting absolutely steaming.

I've got my old copy of championship manager 01/02 on the go. I'm not sure whats more worrying:

I was 12 when it was released. I'm now 23

Thierry Henry was only 22 when the game was released and Arsenal have a belter of a team

Somebody thought Mark Kerr was destined to be a world class midfielder