Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Unexpected happening of last night was when myself and fiancee were delivering some cakes for her roller derby team's bakesale to a house just off Innes Street in Inverness when we came across an old dazed man sitting on the pavement covered in blood, glasses smashed. Looked like he'd been shot in the face. We helped him to his feet and he said 'I'm so sorry, I've been on the ran dan.' i.e. he was pished. Is this phrase used outside of the highlands? It's one of my favourites.

I've got 2 assessments due for Wednesday 5pm but I've finished them both already.

*Post smug face here*

If you're anything like me then you'll get a lower mark than if you did them both on the last night, persevering throughing stingy-eye-syndrome on the uni computers at 3am. Happened enough times to write a sound scientific thesis on the surprisingly positive effects of tiredness on intellectual performance.

Just watching Q's "50 hottest girls in music" Adele ahead of Pixie Lott? I think that's one for the dubious goals committee.

huh.gif Adele looks like Isa from that Still game Christmas special where they get stuck in the lift.

post-33318-0-73877400-1327942133_thumb.j