Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

January is a good month to be playing Annan away!

SHED Jan Sale ! ! !

£1Million of stock must go

Stella, Becks, Bud,

Corona £1.50 per bottle

Heineken £1 per bottle

Carlsberg two bottles £1.50

Kopparberg Cinnamon

and Elderflower £1.00 per bottle

Magners Pint bottles £2

Bulmers Pint bottles £1.50

ALL PINTS £2

Smirnoff/Grouse £1

Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer £1.80

11921870.jpg

I have just announced that "Tache Man" will be my running mate for Vice President in the 2012 Presidential Election, should I win the Republican nomination.

Ron Paul-Tache Man 2012.

Edited by Ron Paul

My mate just got a phone call from the show the cube to say he has been invited down for an audition

I applied for Total Wipeout and got asked for an interview in Leeds. I didn't bother with it as they only gave me 4 days notice. It would have been pretty expensive booking an Aberdeen-Leeds train at such short notice and the interview was only going to last 2 minutes.

We're better than you, we're better than youuuuu... with the exception of Dundee, we're better than you

Good song, VT.

Morton are very much on form at the mo. I was most pleased to see them make a comeback today. My gambling profit margin thanks you for your efforts.

I've got a pair of old national health skelpers that I wear when I take out my contact lenses. I broke the leg off them the other night and managed to get it back on using super glue and I reinforced it using masking tape. They will do for another 30 years now.dry.gif