Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I always feel brainwashed when I buy something from McDonald's, horrible corporation.

Why don't you join one of those anti-capitalists demonstrations if you hate the big bad corporations so much. Fucking commie.

The way the job thing is now, for young folk anyway, is such that after so many months you have to go on a placement for about 8 weeks. Fair enough, but it's the fact that it's totally voluntary and that you need to apply in the first place for the employer to decide who's the most suitable to take on. The point is for someone who hasn't got any experience in that sector, to gain experience, not to hire someone who has experience and get them to work for absolutely nothing.

Would you use her shite for toothpaste?

Having never brushed my teeth with shit before I can't say this for definite, but I'd imagine both the cleaning and whitening properties of shite would be pretty poor, not sure my breath would smell too brilliant after it either. In fact, thinking about it, I'd imagine brushing teeth with shit would lead to the exact opposite results to what I normally aim for when brushing my teeth.

I would not brush my teeth with her shite.

Having never brushed my teeth with shit before I can't say this for definite, but I'd imagine both the cleaning and whitening properties of shite would be pretty poor, not sure my breath would smell too brilliant after it either. In fact, thinking about it, I'd imagine brushing teeth with shit would lead to the exact opposite results to what I normally aim for when brushing my teeth.

I would not brush my teeth with her shite.

I hadn't thought of that!