Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Drink, drugs, too hot, too cold, dehydration, lack of food, the list of possible causes is quite a long one. Just sit and think, today have you too much or too little of something.

However, the fact that you blacked out then hit

your head on the way down I would go straight to your local A&E to get checked out.

I can't think of anything in particular although my house is like a sauna because my mum isnt feeling well so ive been roasting all night.

I actually feel fine other than my mouth which is cut really bad and my tooth is now really sensitive.

I can't think of anything in particular although my house is like a sauna because my mum isnt feeling well so ive been roasting all night.

I actually feel fine other than my mouth which is cut really bad and my tooth is now really

sensitive.

Assuming your mum's just got a bug, you could be coming down with it as well as being way too hot. Still a blackout and a bang on the head means you should get medical

advice.

Went to the cafe in Morrisons yesterday and asked for a roll and sausage, the girl behind the counter asked "just the one?". If I wanted more than one I would have asked for two (or more!) rolls and sausage, and not "a roll...." <_<

Having a look on the internet for some family history. Interesting stuff so far, although there's only so much Google can provide and so much you can access for free :P

Surely looking at a teuchter's family tree is just following a straight line down the page?

post-11540-0-89199600-1319743152_thumb.p

Guest The Phoenix

Waterloo Road is moving to Greenock. To my old shcool, to be precise, which was closed in July after being blessed with 6 years of my godly presence.

Oh, really? ;)