Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I wish I could just stay out all night and take a dirty home, but I'm volunteering with kids tomorrow and I do not think they'd appreciate the smell of beer, jager and sex.

I coach football and that never stopped me

*Funnily enough, I applied for a position at Celtic's community the other day :ph34r:

Is it just me that's never spoken to my neighbours?

On one side its new neighbours. Still to speak to them.

Ob the attached side our families are best of friends. My rents n the neighbours have lived there 37 years. Would be rather awkward not to speak to them after all that time :P . Xmas dinner at ours this year.

Driving home from work this morning (M9) behind a transit van loaded with 5metre lengths of pvc fascia strapped to the roof of it. They guy driving had not secured it properly, the wind caught it and blew a couple of pieces off and skelped the roof of my car. Both of us pulled into the hard-shoulder to assess the damage caused. Whilst it is only scratch marks that has been left on my car, when I got home, I was shaking like fook. The incident seemed to happen in slow motion. I was very lucky it never came through the windscreen.

Driving home from work this morning (M9) behind a transit van loaded with 5metre lengths of pvc fascia strapped to the roof of it. They guy driving had not secured it properly, the wind caught it and blew a couple of pieces off and skelped the roof of my car. Both of us pulled into the hard-shoulder to assess the damage caused. Whilst it is only scratch marks that has been left on my car, when I got home, I was shaking like fook. The incident seemed to happen in slow motion. I was very lucky it never came through the windscreen.

You are indeed lucky. A similar thing happened to Gorden Kaye, Allo Allo, and a bit of wood went right through the windscreen and smacked him in the head. He survived just but struggled to remember lines and such afterwards and never looked the same.

On one side its new neighbours. Still to speak to them.

Ob the attached side our families are best of friends. My rents n the neighbours have lived there 37 years. Would be rather awkward not to speak to them after all that time :P . Xmas dinner at ours this year.

Might be because my next door neighbours have never been around my age or had time for teenegarers and/or kids.

Miserable folk, in truth

when i lived at home i was in the strange situation where one of my next-door neighbours' sons was the same age as me, but we never spoke. they moved in when i was about 11 or 12 and there were no places in my primary school so their kids had to go to one across the town. then we both went into the same year at secondary, but were never in the same classes and then my neighbour left school in 4th year. in the 4 and a bit years since he left school i've only seen him a couple of times even though he still lives there and i only moved out the other week.

Why's that?

They might not be homosexual

I remember a few years ago, I had to do an essay about dangerous and rouge dogs. There was a topic about it on here at the time so i thought I'd copy the url and pass it onto my teacher (a total ride I might add). Anyway, cue everyone coming on saying "Kill the b*****ds" and "I'd kick f**k oot the dugs" etc :lol:

Needless to say I failed it