Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Hate gettin beat at football.

Keeper sells the jerseys after 31 minutes, sent off and we crash out of the East of Scotland cup in 1st FIRST round. Semi final last year and he does that. Livid

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

Have you upgraded so you pay for it? If not it's pish now compared to what it used to be. Keep meaning to upgrade so I can use it on my phone.

I know exactly how to get round that. Was amazed to discover they can't do anything about people who got it before it was launched and had 10 invites to share making new accounts with one of the invites like I did :lol:

And on top of that, when I finally started listening, they gave me another ten free invites.

Sunday is probably the best time for a night out in Glasgow I usually find

where do you go on a sunday? every time i go out on a sunday i end up in bamboo and almost always swear that i will never go back there ever again.

Really?! :o

I'm aware that you were being sarcastic in your "it's teh most amazingest place eva" post, but I was just adding my tuppence to the discussion. I had the misfortune of meeting someone who claimed it was their favourite club in Glasgow, and it turned out that they weren't taking the piss.

I'm aware that you were being sarcastic in your "it's teh most amazingest place eva" post, but I was just adding my tuppence to the discussion. I had the misfortune of meeting someone who claimed it was their favourite club in Glasgow, and it turned out that they weren't taking the piss.

i thought it was a unders club, is it actually for adults :huh: