Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

I'm playing in my first game of full-sized 11-aside football tonight since I stopped playing with P&B Select about five years ago.

I'm looking forward to it but absolutely shitting myself at the same time.

mexico_poop_stain.jpeg

mexico_poop_stain.jpeg

There will be no soiling episodes, a rail bridge at Haymarket has been struck so trains are severely delayed and cancelled. Means I'm stuck in Edinburgh for the next couple of hours!

Was out in Glasgow yesterday with Fudge and Dave258 and by the end of the night I was absolutely steaming. Realised this morning I'd lost my phone but someone handed it into the Euro Hostel so i picked it up today.

What a bloody nice person! Pity they didn't leave their name or number so I could say thanks. I'm a lucky boy anyway, saved buying a new phone!

Guest The Phoenix

Was this before or after you asked me on Twitter whether I ever 'I'm going to forget about politics for a night and chase girls instead"?

I see you more as Tony Blair than Frank McAvennie.

Guest The Phoenix

I was in a shop earkier and over heard a woman telling her kids to behave or a bad man would get them. I don't think she meant me. But I'm glad that her horrible weans will live their life in abject terror of an imaginery baddie.

Isn't it Ikea?

Was out in Glasgow yesterday with Fudge and Dave258 and by the end of the night I was absolutely steaming. Realised this morning I'd lost my phone but someone handed it into the Euro Hostel so i picked it up today.

What a bloody nice person! Pity they didn't leave their name or number so I could say thanks. I'm a lucky boy anyway, saved buying a new phone!

It was me, mate.

I'll PM you my address for the reward (although taking your girlfriend's number from it, and meeting her tonight was reward enough in itself :wub: ) ;)

It was me, mate.

I'll PM you my address for the reward (although taking your girlfriend's number from it, and meeting her tonight was reward enough in itself :wub: ) ;)

Is your first sentence serious? I know the second sentence is bullshit. :P