Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Bacon or Sausage McMuffin? :P

He had a full english, looked like a tit in his saints training gear.

Must have pissed off the wife as I assume he owns/rents a house in perth.

EDIT: I work in a hotel so that's the reason for the second part

Edited by Bowers

For the avoidance of doubt, I'll repeat again. If FIFA turn round tomorrow and say "sorry lads, we've let this go on too long... you will all compete as Team GB now, we won't accept individual English, Scottish etc team entries" those who don't support Team GB are small-minded parochial idiots.

Aha.

A guy about 4 cars in front of me hit a motorcyclist on slateford road tonight, the guy seemed ok, he managed to get up, the scary thing was the fact that i was 5 minutes later in getting out of work, if i had been away at my usual time it could've been me that hit the poor lad.

A guy about 4 cars in front of me hit a motorcyclist on slateford road tonight, the guy seemed ok, he managed to get up, the scary thing was the fact that i was 5 minutes later in getting out of work, if i had been away at my usual time it could've been me that hit the poor lad.

Are you a shite driver as well?

Was that a P&Ber on the BBC Scotland news just now?

Monthly Flow Extraordinaire mate of Smurph. Response of an anonymous other person in relation to his comments about not being able to find employment: "Not surprised. I wouldn't hire him either."