Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It has served me well and is stored for future rotation. But for now the disarming stare of the Prof is making a long-awaited return. Then Marshal Zhukov.

Classic VT avatar. I have a pretty good one lined up for the future and a couple yet to see daylight but on the waiting list, so to speak. I think I will give it a bit of time before I repeat an older one. I really like my current one though so it may be a while. My signature is unlikely to change...

Aww man... I chose you last one. It made me feel just that little bit box office and that...

ah you can but hope to remain in the basking glow of the box office...

the hilarious patter that i currently use involves me talking about, and pretending to be, a good cafflick. this resulted in me receiving some genuine sectarian abuse while i was out on friday. i even got the classic throat slicing action in my direction. i didn't think this actually existed outside of the football, especially in my shitey wee town.

Our lads holiday to Ibiza next week has now dropped from 8 people to 5.

One of my mates found out he had massive debt after booking and had to cancel, only to book up two weeks later with his missus for a week. He's in Gran Canaria right now.

One of my other mates got a job on the oil rigs so he cant go. Fair enough.

One of my mates just let me know last week that he can't get a passport in time to go. He's never had a passport before and he left it to last Friday to go in (we've been booked since February) and see about getting a one day passport to which they've told him it'll be about 6 weeks to investigate him etc.

So we're now down to 5 which isnt bad at all but would much rather 8 of us went.

One of my mates found out he had massive debt after booking and had to cancel, only to book up two weeks later with his missus for a week. He's in Gran Canaria right now.

One of my mates just let me know last week that he can't get a passport in time to go. He's never had a passport before and he left it to last Friday to go in (we've been booked since February) and see about getting a one day passport to which they've told him it'll be about 6 weeks to investigate him etc.

So we're now down to 5 which isnt bad at all but would much rather 8 of us went.

What an idiot :lol:

Gregg Wallace is a twat. What the f**k is an ingredients expert anyway? <_<

A fatty?

One of our mates did this same thing when we booked our first holiday after school.

Except once he realised it was too late, he tried to excuse himself by saying that there'd been some admin error and it wasn't his fault.

We were sitting in a mates house, sorting out the last minute details for ourselves, and watched him have a fake 5 minute conversation with the operator at the Home Office number, before eventually breaking, throwing the phone down and begging for forgiveness.

Mug :lol:

On a different note, we're the complete opposite. There was six of us booked up for Hungary but now 2 or 3 more are in the process of joining last minute. Gonna be a tight squeeze in the apartment. :cowboy:whistle

Did yous pull him up? I'd be raging.

Nah not really. It would be a pointless task as we all knew he'd have some excuse ready. I casually asked him about it the other week and he said something about getting a cheap deal and not needing as much spending money.