Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode. (dis so sad btw mhak u cry). she sed 'bbz wil u luv me 4evr' he said 'NO..' da gurl cried an ran accross da rode b4 da green man came on da sine. she got hit by a car. boy was cryin and went 2 pic up her body. she was ded. he whispered 2 her corpse ' ment 2 sey i wil luv u FIVE-evr....' (dat mean he luv her mor dan 4evr....) like if dis made u cry

I'm going to a Sikh wedding on Sunday. Looking forward to the event, though slightly apprehensive about the length of it (apparently we need to be there at 8am and shouldn't expect to get home until the early hours of Monday morning).

I'm going to a Sikh wedding on Sunday. Looking forward to the event, though slightly apprehensive about the length of it (apparently we need to be there at 8am and shouldn't expect to get home until the early hours of Monday morning).

Bet the buffet will be fantastic though.

Youll be pure sikh of it by the end man.

I've been to one. It's amazing. So much fucking tasty food.

A guy I know is setting up a SNP Students society.........at Queen's University Belfast. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fairness to him i think hes got 5 or 6 members already, and if he can generate a functioning society then hats off to him, but the idea still tickles me.

What an utterly bizarre thing to do. I might as well set up a Bengalese Fascist Party at Glasgow for all the point there is to doing that.

XBL was in my dream last night which was very weird. I was speaking to the Sean Higgins, Leigh Griffiths, Gary Harkins and Craig Forsyth outside my house and wished them all the best of luck in their careers, when xbl appeared from behind them and gave me a cuddle and a kiss on the forehead to tell me it would all be ok.

Was just on the forum support and suggestions forum and according to someone mr brightside plus a shitload of the annoying aliases were banned last night. That surprised me a bit. What was said? Im assuming he just reacted badly and went over the line? He always seemed a decent poster, nice guy.

He wasn't.

It was just misinformation from one of the aforementioned tedious posters. He kept saying it, was the only person saying it, and continued saying it after Mr. Brightside pointed out it was bullshit.

Anyway, my dream last night was so vivid I distinctly being stabbed by a Vietnamese women. I could have ran, but I was trying to eat a bag of crisps at the time but I led her across a road hoping she would be run over by a car.

She wasn't, and she stabbed me in the right side of my torso.