Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

hope not and I was dating a girl.

She kissed me last night and said she was wanting to make our relationship forward. Got a text this morning asking if I would be up for dooking for apples. I replied yes.

She came round tonight and I had a basin already 6 apples afload, pink ladys, granny smith and golden delicious.

She turn up slapped me and said I was taking the piss?

Confused.com.

This is probably the strangest post I've seen since being on P & B

Well that's a load of shit. Team L4L.

One of the better posters and certainly an asset to the website. The problem is the Website has rules but certain moderators ignore the rules and dish out their form of justice because they have been owned by a particular poster.

The rules of the website have been 1000% worthless for ages now. This is a shame imo.

One of the better posters and certainly an asset to the website. The problem is the Website has rules but certain moderators ignore the rules and dish out their form of justice because they have been owned by a particular poster.

The rules of the website have been 1000% worthless for ages now. This is a shame imo.

No, this is a better poster,

post-31698-0-06654100-1314224205_thumb.j

Guest The Phoenix

The problem is the Website has rules but certain moderators ignore the rules and dish out their form of justice because they have been owned by a particular poster.

I can think of innumerable posters I'd want to disown but none I'd want to purchase.

I was just watching an episode of the TV quiz show "Wipeout", and the guy in the final round was asked to select 6 sports which used a ball out of 12 possible answers. He selected both "Triathlon" and "Modern Pentathlon". Words fail me.