Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It wasn't bad, eh? Seriously though, there was a guy on here, years back now, who was gay and played in a gay-friendly football league. I just honestly cannot remember what his name was!

Neither can I, but I do remember him. I think most of his posts were just about the predominantly gay team he played for. I think he did get some abuse IIRC.

Went along to Pollok v Brechin tonight. Impressed with Brechin, they won 6-0 and on the way home saw Michelle McManus "power" walking at pollok park. We even doubled back to check it was her.

It was.

She is fuckin huge!!

Just about shit myself when I woke up in the living room at 1.30am this morning, holding my son. Must have been sleepwalking and went into his room and picked him up. Quite scary to think you can do something like that without knowing.

Just about shit myself when I woke up in the living room at 1.30am this morning, holding my son. Must have been sleepwalking and went into his room and picked him up. Quite scary to think you can do something like that without knowing.

Could have been worse mate, you could have woken up on top of Michelle McManus.