Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Passed an initial telephone interview on Thursday past for a new job and the company told me that they'd call me back soon with a date for a face to face interview.

Paranoia gets the beter of me in these situations and I'm already letting my mind think that they've lost my details etc.

How long do you think it'd take a company to get back with further info?

Week to 2 weeks mate.

If in doubt phone them

Cheers, man.

I know that I'm being daft but this job is a significant payrise, would be great for my family life and I'm pinning a lot on it hence the over-worrying.

May phone them come Thursday if I've not heard anything but I don't want to come across as an annoying, needy pain in the arse.

Cheers, man.

I know that I'm being daft but this job is a significant payrise, would be great for my family life and I'm pinning a lot on it hence the over-worrying.

May phone them come Thursday if I've not heard anything but I don't want to come across as an annoying, needy pain in the arse.

Don't think that comes across as needy at all.

If you still feel that just phone and say that your unsure if you have given the correct contact number

My Grandad has been in both The Sun and on STV News today for this.

we don't know why we've offended her - I've never met the woman.

laugh.gif

It's also been in the Toronto Sun, India Times and Digital Spy among others. He's famous. cool.gif

Edited by Sooky

The lassie doing the weather on bbc scotland news is rather scrumptious

On this note, I maintain that Sarah Cruickshank is the most attractive BBC weather girl. Many disagree with me.

Anyway, I'm all for a bit of Yoko Ono abuse. Why did John Lennon die? Yoko ducked.