Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Watching Gimnasia La Plata-San Martin on a Canal+ Argentina stream. Had the sound off as it's half time. Saw claret and amber out of the corner of my eye and thought, "Oh, that looks like Motherwell." Then Craig Brown appeared on my screen. Didn't manage to get the sound on in time to hear anything but the last sentence but he sounds far better dubbed over in Spanish :D

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I've not seen it. I would imagine that this is the sort of feature that people taking the piss out of the Mail would suggest as the sort of thing they do, rather than it actually being the sort of thing they do. Or something. You'll see what I mean when you click it. They could only have fitted their own stereotype more if they'd had a black man stood in the background trying to steal her handbag.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I've not seen it. I would imagine that this is the sort of feature that people taking the piss out of the Mail would suggest as the sort of thing they do, rather than it actually being the sort of thing they do. Or something. You'll see what I mean when you click it. They could only have fitted their own stereotype more if they'd had a black man stood in the background trying to steal her handbag.

That is absolutely sensational. The only way that story could be more Daily Mail is - as you say - they had a black man trying to steal her purse and if they mused on what she'd thought on falling house prices with a not so subtle dig at immigrants. Another fine piece of work from everyone's favourite liberal daily.

I am working this afternoon so was pondering whether to get up and do something with myself or stay in bed for a spell.

My burning lust for a pot of tea has made my mind up for me.